Tehreek Dawat e Faqr
Tehreek Dawat e Faqr is actually a registered organization since October 2009. Furthermore, it is purely a spiritual organization, completely non-governmental, non-political and non-sectarian. Hence, regardless of any sect, group or school of thought, it welcomes all Muslims who seek closeness and vision of Allah.
Tehreek Dawat e Faqr veritably maintains and promotes teachings of Sultan Bahoo. Moreover, it is working all over world through various media of communication.
Patron in cheif
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is Patron in Chief of the Tehreek.
Administrative Committee – Intazamia
There is Administrative Committee (Intazamia) which supervises all the matters of organization. Basically, its members are elected through voting. Thus, they hold the offices of muntazim-e-aala (chief administrator), president, vice president, secretary general, joint secretary and spokesperson. Furthermore, they are elected for a period of one year that is from January to December.
Advisory Committee – Majlis-e-Shura
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen has made an Advisory Council (Majlis-e-Shura) which comprises of 35 most sincere and dedicated disciples. Its members are in fact heads of different departments of the Tehreek.
Moreover, there is a General Council. Number of its members is not fixed.
Tehreek Dawat e Faqr also has regional offices all over Pakistan. Heads and workers of these offices are basically chosen from devoted disciples of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen living in these areas. Hence, they are also busy in spreading the message of Faqr in their respective areas. Besides, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen often visits these offices and supervises their activities.
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has following departments:
- Digital Productions
- Multimedia Design and Development
- Invitation and Preaching (dawat-o-tableegh)
- Treasury (bait-ul-maal)
- Lodging and Food
Mainly, different members of Majlis-e-Shura and Intazamia are heads of these departments.
Basically, the objective of Tehreek Dawat e Faqr is to invite Muslims towards Faqr which is the pride of our Holy Prophet. It is, in fact, the path of spiritual elevation which leads to vision of Allah and presence of Mohammadan Assembly. Hence Tehreek Dawat e Faqr calls all Muslims towards;
- Vision and gnosis of Allah.
- Presence in the Mohammadan Assembly and beneficence from Prophet Mohammad without any medium.
- Purity of innerself
- Purgation of inward (Tasfiyah Qalb).
- Enlightenment of soul (Tajaliyah Ruh).
- Esoteric and exoteric sanctification.
- Success in both, the world and the hereafter.
- State of Divine presence during worships.
- Salvation from everyone other than Allah.
- Achievement of the sole aim of life. That is, closeness of Allah through invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat under the guidance of perfect spiritual guide.
Please visit the links below for more details about Tehreek Dawat e Faqr…