Rules and Regulations of
Tehreek Dawat e Faqr
- Members of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr are those who have taken oath of allegiance at the hand of Sultan-ul-Faqr sixth Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali and Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman. Moreover, who have received the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat from Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen. (They have to abide by all the rules given below)
Religion and Mystic way
- (a) Our religion is Islam; Prophet Mohammad sall’Allahu alayhi wa’alihi wasallam is our Prophet and guide. We are Sarwari Qadri. Thus, we follow the mystic way of al-Ghawth al-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani razi Allah anhu and Sultan Bahoo. We invite towards Faqr, the real heritage of Holy Prophet. Therefore we do not belong to any sect, creed or religious party. Hence, people of any party, sect, creed or mystic way can join us for purification of innerself. As Ism-e-Allah Zaat sanctifies those who truly seek straight path (sirat-e-mustaqeem). Allah says as well, “One who does not want to change oneself, I do not change one’s plight.” There is no permission to promote sectarianism within the movement.
- Neither an office bearer nor a person holding a responsible post of Tehreek will criticize any sect or creed. Moreover, he will not criticize any religious party, religious political party or a political party. Further, there is no permission to participate in any of their meetings, conferences and processions.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will only invite towards Faqr, thus will never involve in sectarian, political or religious disputes.
Love for People of the Cloak and Sacred Companions
- Verily, People of Cloak (Ahl al-Bayt) are like Noah’s ark and sacred Companions of the Prophet are like stars. Hence, love for them is part of faith and is helpful in the path of Faqr. In fact, those who do not love the People of Cloak or have grudge against them are schismatic (kharijite). Similarly, those who do not love the Companions or have spite against them are dissenters (rafidi). Thus, there is no room for such people in the Tehreek. Although, those who sincerely intend to have awareness about the reality, can join Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. As, esoteric knowledge reveals the greatness of People of the Cloak and Companions. On the other hand exoteric knowledge only creates disputes.
Obedience to Perfect Spiritual Guide
- Everyone must follow the spiritual guide (Murshid) whole-heartedly.
Follow Sharia and Contemplate Ism-e-Allah Zaat
- According to the instructions of spiritual guide; follow the sharia completely, invoke and contemplate Ism-e-Allah Zaat with commitment. Moreover, seeker has to strictly follow the teachings and guidance about Faqr.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has certainly no connection with politics or political affairs. Hence, it will not support or oppose any political party or its policies. Moreover, any office bearer or member of Intazamia and Majlis-e-Shura will not indulge in politics. In addition, members of General Council and the regional office bearers as well will not participate in politics.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr accepts and respects the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. This constitution allows every Pakistani to take part in the political matters. Nonetheless, it is compulsory for any central or regional office bearer to resign from office post for participation in politics. Similarly, members of the Intazamia, Majlis-e-Shura and General Council will also follow same rule. Furthermore, no one is permitted to use the name of Tehreek, its resources, members and platform for political purposes.
- During the general elections, neither Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr nor its office bearers, collectively or individually, will promote any political party or political religious party. Neither will they work for it within the party. The supporters of any party will have the right to vote according to their will. However, that would be their individual decision. Therefore, Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will not be responsible for it.
Hate the sin not the Sinner
- The people connected to this movement should love all and not hate anyone due to sin. Instead, they should hate the sin and invite those brethren to Faqr to get out of the quicksand of sins.
Recitation of Quran and Meditation over it
- Recite the Quran and think over each verse.
- Members of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr must avoid differences among themselves. Besides, if anyone spreads enmity, the Muntazim-e-Aala or any member of Majlis-e-Shura should be informed. So that they take action against such person.
- Everyone should control anger because anger is a weapon of Satan. Anger eventually produces dispute and quarrel and the quarrelsome person is intolerable.
Avoid Prominence and adopt Piety
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has no room for those who try to highlight themselves or make their personality prominent. Remember! Better is the one, who excels in piety (taqwa). According to Sultan Bahoo, piety and righteousness comes only by invocation of Sultan-ul-Azkar Hoo (ھُوْ).
Ask Forgiveness and Forgive Others
- If any member hurts another member of movement, latter should forgive him immediately. To foster wile, malice, envy, revenge and hypocrisy consequently halts the journey of Faqr.
- Similarly, the one who has hurt or humiliated the other member, must seek apology from him. Irrespective of the fact how richer, poorer, younger or older he is.
Work Hard but Trust Allah
- Struggle with sincere intentions as per principles of sharia in the practical life. However, trust only Allah and whatever is the result, submit to it whole-heartedly, considering it as the will of Allah.
- Remember! Successful is the person who has strong faith in his mission. Moreover, he is constantly engrossed in working and spreading it. Only love and passion accomplish the mission. Therefore, love is the conqueror of all, not hatred.
Rudeness against Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen and his Sacred Family
- Certainly, rudeness against Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen and his sacred family is intolerable. Moreover, one who remains quite on such presumptuousness, is also a criminal. Administrative committee will decide the punishment of such presumptuous.
Issuance of Sim Cards and their Usage
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will provide sim cards to office holders when they undertake the responsibility. On completion of their tenure, they will handover these sim cards to newly appointed staff. No one will use these sim cards for any matter other than matters of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr.