Manifesto of Tehreek Dawat e Faqr
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr preaches the Muslims to hold tight to the rope of Allah together and do not create dissensions. ‘Rope’ is, in fact, the Ism-e-Allah-Zaat.
- Faqr is undoubtedly the true heritage of Prophet Mohammad sall’Allahu alayhi wa’alihi wasallam. Therefore, the manifesto of this movement is to invite the Muslims towards this legacy.
- Invite towards invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah-Zaat. According to Sultan Bahoo; seeker can achieve Divine vision (deedar) and presence in Mohammadan Assembly only by following Faqr. Resultantly, a Muslim becomes true believer (Mumin). Ultimately, he is exalted to the station of excellence (ehsaan).
- Call people to ‘Run towards Allah’ (فَفِرُّ اِلَی اللّٰہِ ). Indeed, this means to run towards Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Sincerely follow the teachings of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). As these teachings are truth and reality.
- Invite Muslims for meditation and reflection.
- Promote love in order to eliminate hatred from the world.
Invocation and Contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr preaches invocation (zikr) and contemplation (tasawur) of Ism-e-Allah Zaat because it:
- Salvages from inward and spiritual illnesses.
- Purifies inciting innerself (nafs-e-ammarah). Thus, elevating it to the spiritual station of ‘innerself at peace’ (nafs-e-mutmaina).
- Cleanses the inward.
- Sanctifies the soul.
No one can achieve following spiritual stations without invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Divine presence during all devotions.
- Presence in Mohammadan Assembly.
Point to Ponder
Life without gnosis and vision of Allah is utter failure as it would result in nothing but embarrassment in hereafter. Likewise, faith is imperfect without Divine presence and presence of Mohammadan Assembly. Those who truly love the Prophet and wish to have his beneficence must respond to the call of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. And acquire invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat from perfect spiritual guide and Universal Divine Man of the era, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-er-Rehman. Thus, become successful in the court of Allah and His Prophet. Moreover, attain inner contentment in the world and highest station in the hereafter.